Time to put the yucky pink foam on the layout! Here is the cutting diagram. Click on it to enlarge.
This Friday the team will be doing the following:
- Discussing the completion of the hammock (the Okefenokee name for a floating island, or the mobile section of the benchwork. Unfortunately my buddies can't help me work on it because I need it for my scenery and civil AP certificates.
- Laying 3/8th plywood on the right hand wall, cutting it to fit and gluing it with Liquid Nails to the risers, limiting any screw holes that could leak water.
- Sealing it with paint, making sure to tape off the wall.
- Planning and pre cutting the foam. I've not nailed the depth of the foam down yet, so this could be hard. Will put down with Liquid Nails Latex Version
- Plan for central computer placement and wiring
- Plan for tree night for Bob at my house.
- Remember to give Bob back his drywall tools
- Scott to take pictures while we are working this time
- Discuss best way to build the return loop (outside the room)
- Extra saber saw
- Wear painting clothes
- Paint or sealer for the plywood
- Liquid Nails (check the shop first)
- Liquid Nails for Projects
- Sabre saw blades for plywood (check shop first)
- Paint brushes
- Healthy snacks and ice
- Masking tape