Monday, May 18, 2009

Bayou Bell

I love to get mail. I really love unexpected mail. But when a package comes to me with my railroad's name on it, I just can't wait to open it. What will it be?

It's a set of bells in O Scale! It seems my good friend and most admired train nut Pat Turner of Turner Model Works read the story about the bell that was lost in the swamp and sent us a replacement! Actually, it will be buried in the water below the church ruins for you to find when you visit.

Pat is a great fellow and I love the stuff his company sells. They have kits and detail parts of every kind. What really gets me is that Pat is just a great guy and a super friend and would do anything in the world to help you. That kind of person will do well in this hobby.

Thanks for the cool bells, Pat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!