Friday, January 2, 2009

Power, Power Wonder Working Power

I knocked off work about 4:30 and went to prepare the basement. The guys are coming over tonight. I mopped the train room floor and straightened up a bit.

Marie made chocolate chip cookies for us and I made fresh coffee. We made up some Sakrete and patched the holes in the floor, then we all laid the carpet squares down. It really made a difference on the floor. Keith got his new nickname "Concrete Keith" because of all the work he did making the patch so smooth only to stick his shiny new sneakers into it. Smooth!

After that we hooked up the power to the room and started debugging the wiring. My neighbor Neil did it and he made a few mistakes that we had to debug. Concrete Keith did most of the wiring.

We also spent some time talking bout the layout and about a rolling benchwork section for the area that is Billy’s Island. I like the idea and think we’ll use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!